13th October 2023
The year 8 parent/teacher meeting scheduled for Friday 27th October 2023, between 1.30 pm and 3.30 pm, will be held virtually via ‘Schoolcloud’, a parent/teacher meeting platform. This allows you to choose appointments with teachers and you will receive an email confirming your appointment times. Appointment bookings can be made by signing into the link below.
Please visit: https://lisnealcollege.schoolcloud.co.uk to book your appointments.
This will also be the link to access your online meetings on Friday 27th October. Login with the following information:
Student’s First Name, Surname and Date of Birth.
A few points to note:
• Given the number of students in the year group and that many of our Year 8 teachers have multiple classes, we have had to limit each appointment to 3 minutes. The appointment will time out at this point. There will be a 30 second gap between appointments.
• Parents should be able to access up to 14 of their children’s teachers.
• Teachers with multiple classes will have a maximum of 40 appointments.
• With regard to the appointment booking system, you will be required to enter an email address, it must match the email we have on our computer system. Details of your appointments will be forwarded to this email address.
• On the school website is the following guidance:
Book Parent Teacher Meetings Appointments
Virtual Parent Teacher Meetings: Video Guide
Parents’ Guide for Booking Appointments
• ‘Schoolcloud’ may not give access to your camera if you are using Safari as your browser. Subsequently we would recommend that you login to the link via Google Chrome.
You can also refer to the support guide in the link below which includes a short instructional video giving you information on how to make appointments with individual teachers and how to access the online meetings.
Thank you for your continued support.
Mr M. Allen