We have been officially recognised for our whole school approach to Global Learning at Lisneal College. In early March 2017 we were delighted to be awarded with our logo to display that symbolises our status as a Global Learning Programme School.
We have chosen to take part in this programme as it:
* Enriches the classroom experience for all pupils in our school
* Connects learning
* Empowers pupils, helping to develop their voice
* Encourages community involvement and connections
* Enhances ALL the good work already happening and offers a strategy to move forward together
Our pupils will benefit from our participation in the Global Learning Programme in many ways:
- Experiencing motivating and engaging lessons, which relate to the real world
- Connecting pupil learning across the curriculum.
- Discovering more about our world and your evolving place in it.
- Developing the knowledge, skills, attitudes of students that will enable them to realise their potential
- Allowing pupils to make a positive contribution to our world.